- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
- Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
Dwyane Wade and Miami Heat Players Lose It After Kawhi Leonard Signs With Clippers
- Updated: July 6, 2019
The NBA world erupted on Friday night, as it was reported by Chris Haynes of Yahoo! Sports that Kawhi Leonard will be joining the Los Angeles Clippers for the upcoming season.
The Miami Heat reportedly had a slim shot at signing Leonard in a sign-and-trade deal. Nonetheless, former Heat superstar Dwyane Wade, current Heat big man Bam Adebayo, and newly signed Heat forward Meyers Leonard gave their immediate reactions to the news via social media.
Now that’s what I’m talking about!!!The NBA man!!!!!
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) July 6, 2019
Wait whatttttt. This night just got even more crazy (wasn’t sure that was possible) PG and Kawhi to the Clips!? Wow.
— 13am Adebayo? (@Bam1of1) July 6, 2019
With the signing of Anthony Davis, the Los Angeles Lakers were expected to be favorites for the upcoming season. But with Leonard and Paul George joining an already-established Clippers team, the West looks to be a toss-up between both squads in Los Angeles.