- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
Dwyane Wade and LeBron James Reflect on Miami Heat’s Historic Winning Streak
- Updated: July 9, 2020
During the 2012-13 NBA season, the Miami Heat went on an impressive 27-game winning streak which lasted from Feb. 3 to March 25.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) July 9, 2020
The Heat’s streak ranks second in NBA history behind the 33-game win streak of the 1971-72 Los Angeles Lakers. That Lakers team included Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West, Elgin Baylor and Gail Goodrich, all of whom are Hall of Famers.
The Heat, who went on to win the title during the 2012-13 season, saw their streak ended by the Chicago Bulls. During that season, Miami finished with a record of 66-16.
It’s nice to see that while the years pass, Wade and James are able to remember the accomplishments of that historic Heat team.