- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade and LeBron James Reflect on Miami Heat’s Historic Winning Streak
- Updated: July 9, 2020
During the 2012-13 NBA season, the Miami Heat went on an impressive 27-game winning streak which lasted from Feb. 3 to March 25.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) July 9, 2020
The Heat’s streak ranks second in NBA history behind the 33-game win streak of the 1971-72 Los Angeles Lakers. That Lakers team included Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West, Elgin Baylor and Gail Goodrich, all of whom are Hall of Famers.
The Heat, who went on to win the title during the 2012-13 season, saw their streak ended by the Chicago Bulls. During that season, Miami finished with a record of 66-16.
It’s nice to see that while the years pass, Wade and James are able to remember the accomplishments of that historic Heat team.