- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
Dwyane Wade admits to hilarious Christmas time act that ‘only black ppl’ do
- Updated: December 11, 2020
😂😂😂 Just did this the other day https://t.co/OJ7ivfH2cn
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) December 11, 2020
Exactly where Wade was when he offered his own assessment is unknown, though since he retired after the 2018-19 season, he and his wife, Gabrielle Union, have mostly been living in California.
Wade’s memorable NBA career often made the Heat a staple of Christmas Day broadcasts. The millions he made in salary over his 16 NBA seasons allowed him the luxury of such lighting, though it’s uncertain if he even considered the prospect.
Christmas Day in 2020 will come just a few days after the start of the 2020-21 campaign. Given his continuing strong ties to the Heat organization, Wade and his attention regarding holiday lighting will no doubt be diverted when the Heat take on the New Orleans Pelicans in the first of five Christmas games.