- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Dwyane Wade admits to hilarious Christmas time act that ‘only black ppl’ do
- Updated: December 11, 2020
😂😂😂 Just did this the other day https://t.co/OJ7ivfH2cn
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) December 11, 2020
Exactly where Wade was when he offered his own assessment is unknown, though since he retired after the 2018-19 season, he and his wife, Gabrielle Union, have mostly been living in California.
Wade’s memorable NBA career often made the Heat a staple of Christmas Day broadcasts. The millions he made in salary over his 16 NBA seasons allowed him the luxury of such lighting, though it’s uncertain if he even considered the prospect.
Christmas Day in 2020 will come just a few days after the start of the 2020-21 campaign. Given his continuing strong ties to the Heat organization, Wade and his attention regarding holiday lighting will no doubt be diverted when the Heat take on the New Orleans Pelicans in the first of five Christmas games.