- Dwyane Wade Responds to Damian Lillard’s Clutch Performance With Warning to Haters
- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
- Jimmy Butler on Tyler Herro: ‘He Wants to Bring a Championship to Miami’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
Dwyane Wade’s Emotional Reaction After Miami Heat’s Loss to Toronto Raptors
- Updated: April 7, 2019
With Sunday’s loss to the Toronto Raptors, the Miami Heat’s hopes of advancing to the postseason may be all but over.
“It’s tough, it’s taking everything in me not to, it’s taking everything to talk this way and be calm because these hurt,” Wade admitted. “We’re fighting. We’re trying to get ourselves to the postseason and for various reasons that isn’t happening to this point. It’s definitely tough, but there’s nothing we can do now.”
With Miami’s 117-109 defeat at the hands of the Raptors, they now have to hope for either a Detroit Pistons loss versus the Charlotte Hornets or a Brooklyn Nets loss versus the Indiana Pacers this evening.
If both the Pistons and Nets win their respective matchups, the Heat will be mathematically eliminated from the postseason.
With Miami’s postseason hopes looking quite grim, Wade’s final home game versus the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday will surely be an emotional one for all players and fans involved.