- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade’s Emotional Reaction After Miami Heat’s Loss to Toronto Raptors
- Updated: April 7, 2019
With Sunday’s loss to the Toronto Raptors, the Miami Heat’s hopes of advancing to the postseason may be all but over.
“It’s tough, it’s taking everything in me not to, it’s taking everything to talk this way and be calm because these hurt,” Wade admitted. “We’re fighting. We’re trying to get ourselves to the postseason and for various reasons that isn’t happening to this point. It’s definitely tough, but there’s nothing we can do now.”
With Miami’s 117-109 defeat at the hands of the Raptors, they now have to hope for either a Detroit Pistons loss versus the Charlotte Hornets or a Brooklyn Nets loss versus the Indiana Pacers this evening.
If both the Pistons and Nets win their respective matchups, the Heat will be mathematically eliminated from the postseason.
With Miami’s postseason hopes looking quite grim, Wade’s final home game versus the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday will surely be an emotional one for all players and fans involved.