- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
Dwyane Wade’s Emotional Reaction After Miami Heat’s Loss to Toronto Raptors
- Updated: April 7, 2019
With Sunday’s loss to the Toronto Raptors, the Miami Heat’s hopes of advancing to the postseason may be all but over.
“It’s tough, it’s taking everything in me not to, it’s taking everything to talk this way and be calm because these hurt,” Wade admitted. “We’re fighting. We’re trying to get ourselves to the postseason and for various reasons that isn’t happening to this point. It’s definitely tough, but there’s nothing we can do now.”
With Miami’s 117-109 defeat at the hands of the Raptors, they now have to hope for either a Detroit Pistons loss versus the Charlotte Hornets or a Brooklyn Nets loss versus the Indiana Pacers this evening.
If both the Pistons and Nets win their respective matchups, the Heat will be mathematically eliminated from the postseason.
With Miami’s postseason hopes looking quite grim, Wade’s final home game versus the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday will surely be an emotional one for all players and fans involved.