- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Dwayne Wade Shouts Out Montrezl Harrell for Arriving to Staples Center With Way of Wades
- Updated: October 28, 2019
This season is the first time since 2002 that Dwyane Wade hasn’t been on an NBA roster, but that doesn’t mean the retired shooting guard isn’t paying close attention to the league.
He recently shouted out Los Angeles Clippers star Montrezl Harrell for carrying some Way of Wade shoes when arriving at Staples Center for the Clippers’ game against the Charlotte Hornets.
The Clippers forward is known for his extensive shoe collection, and he even traded shoes with Wade after they played against each other last season.
Harrell has overachieved since coming into the league as the 32nd overall pick. He established himself as one of the league’s best sixth men last year, averaging 16.6 points and 6.5 rebounds per game off the bench.
So far this season, Harrell is averaging 21.0 points and 6.7 rebounds per game. The Clippers opened the season with big wins over the Los Angeles Lakers and Golden State Warriors before falling to the Phoenix Suns. Wade can get a good look at this year’s Clippers squad when they travel to Miami on Jan. 24.