- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
Dwayne Wade Shouts Out Montrezl Harrell for Arriving to Staples Center With Way of Wades
- Updated: October 28, 2019
This season is the first time since 2002 that Dwyane Wade hasn’t been on an NBA roster, but that doesn’t mean the retired shooting guard isn’t paying close attention to the league.
He recently shouted out Los Angeles Clippers star Montrezl Harrell for carrying some Way of Wade shoes when arriving at Staples Center for the Clippers’ game against the Charlotte Hornets.
The Clippers forward is known for his extensive shoe collection, and he even traded shoes with Wade after they played against each other last season.
Harrell has overachieved since coming into the league as the 32nd overall pick. He established himself as one of the league’s best sixth men last year, averaging 16.6 points and 6.5 rebounds per game off the bench.
So far this season, Harrell is averaging 21.0 points and 6.7 rebounds per game. The Clippers opened the season with big wins over the Los Angeles Lakers and Golden State Warriors before falling to the Phoenix Suns. Wade can get a good look at this year’s Clippers squad when they travel to Miami on Jan. 24.