- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Dwayne Wade Shouts Out Montrezl Harrell for Arriving to Staples Center With Way of Wades
- Updated: October 28, 2019
This season is the first time since 2002 that Dwyane Wade hasn’t been on an NBA roster, but that doesn’t mean the retired shooting guard isn’t paying close attention to the league.
He recently shouted out Los Angeles Clippers star Montrezl Harrell for carrying some Way of Wade shoes when arriving at Staples Center for the Clippers’ game against the Charlotte Hornets.
The Clippers forward is known for his extensive shoe collection, and he even traded shoes with Wade after they played against each other last season.
Harrell has overachieved since coming into the league as the 32nd overall pick. He established himself as one of the league’s best sixth men last year, averaging 16.6 points and 6.5 rebounds per game off the bench.
So far this season, Harrell is averaging 21.0 points and 6.7 rebounds per game. The Clippers opened the season with big wins over the Los Angeles Lakers and Golden State Warriors before falling to the Phoenix Suns. Wade can get a good look at this year’s Clippers squad when they travel to Miami on Jan. 24.