- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Duncan Robinson Would ‘Love’ to Finish 2019-20 Season, Says Miami Heat Had ‘Good Thing Going’
- Updated: May 20, 2020
The sharpshooter recently discussed how badly he wants to finish the season.
“I mean, I would rather finish out this season,” Robinson said. “You know, we had a good thing going. We’ve got a great group and would definitely like to see this season through.
“Obviously, it depends on if they can find a scenario where it’s safe. Obviously, health and safety of not only the players, but the staff and everybody that’s involved with putting on a game, it’s a priority.”
Robinson, 26, is one of the best shooters in the NBA.
While he had an underwhelming 2018-19 season, Robinson is on another level this year.
The 6-foot-7 guard is posting career highs across the board this season with 13.3 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game. In addition, he is shooting a sizzling 44.8 percent from 3-point range this season.
On the season, the University of Michigan product has knocked down a whopping 243 shots from downtown. He is third in the league in made 3-pointers behind James Harden and Buddy Hield.
Despite just being in his second year in the league, Robinson has quickly made himself a core part of the Heat’s future. His contributions have elevated the team a ton this season.
In fact, the Heat are fourth in the Eastern Conference standings.
There is no official timetable for when the 2019-20 season will resume.