- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- Updated: August 16, 2019
The release of the highly anticipated NBA 2K20 video game is less than a month away. That means that the overall ratings of players all over the NBA are being revealed in a steady stream.
It didn’t take long before Herro’s teammate Dion Waiters took to the post’s comments section to remind the incoming rookie that the ratings are nothing more than a number. Herro responded in kind, letting Waiters know that the University of Kentucky product is ready to get to work.
As the 2K series has gained popularity over the years, players all over the NBA have made it clear that they care about their overall rating.
NBA stars regularly celebrate when their rating is high, and lament a rating that they deem as too low.
For Herro, it seems as though his rating will serve as nothing but motivation heading into his first professional campaign.
If his Summer League averages of 19.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 4.3 assists per game are any indication, that overall rating is going to shoot up real quick once the 2019-20 regular season gets underway.