- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
- Frustrated Jimmy Butler rips into Miami Heat teammates for being ‘soft’
- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
Chris Paul Clowns Dwyane Wade For Being 1 Member of Banana Boat Crew No Longer Playing
- Updated: November 26, 2019
On Monday, three out of the four members of the NBA friend group know as the “Banana Boat Crew” had big nights on the court.
Paul joked on his Instagram story that while the rest of the superstar friend group were dominating on the court, Wade was busy taking care of his infant daughter.
Wade thought the post was quite hilarious and shared it on his personal account with his own reaction.
As for the rest of the group, they each showcased what has made them some of the most prolific players of their generation.
LeBron James played like an MVP as he dropped 33 points, three rebounds and 14 assists on the San Antonio Spurs. His Los Angeles Lakers beat the Spurs, 114-104.
Paul guided the Oklahoma City Thunder to a 100-97 win over the Golden State Warriors. The 6-foot-1 guard registered 20 points, seven rebounds and five assists.
Carmelo Anthony had perhaps the most surprising performance of the night as he carried the Portland Trail Blazers to a 117-94 victory over the Chicago Bulls. His 25 points, eight rebounds and two assists were reminiscent of his prime years in the league.
As for Wade, he undoubtedly provided his daughter with the best care a father could give, while his best buddies were taking care of business on the court.