- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Chris Paul Clowns Dwyane Wade For Being 1 Member of Banana Boat Crew No Longer Playing
- Updated: November 26, 2019
On Monday, three out of the four members of the NBA friend group know as the “Banana Boat Crew” had big nights on the court.
Paul joked on his Instagram story that while the rest of the superstar friend group were dominating on the court, Wade was busy taking care of his infant daughter.
Wade thought the post was quite hilarious and shared it on his personal account with his own reaction.
As for the rest of the group, they each showcased what has made them some of the most prolific players of their generation.
LeBron James played like an MVP as he dropped 33 points, three rebounds and 14 assists on the San Antonio Spurs. His Los Angeles Lakers beat the Spurs, 114-104.
Paul guided the Oklahoma City Thunder to a 100-97 win over the Golden State Warriors. The 6-foot-1 guard registered 20 points, seven rebounds and five assists.
Carmelo Anthony had perhaps the most surprising performance of the night as he carried the Portland Trail Blazers to a 117-94 victory over the Chicago Bulls. His 25 points, eight rebounds and two assists were reminiscent of his prime years in the league.
As for Wade, he undoubtedly provided his daughter with the best care a father could give, while his best buddies were taking care of business on the court.