- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
Chris Bosh Speaks Glowingly of ‘Talent’ and ‘Upside’ Bam Adebayo Has
- Updated: May 22, 2019
On a recent episode of the “Five Reasons” podcast with Ethan Skolnick and Chris Wittyngham, Bosh spoke glowingly about Adebayo, saying that the University of Kentucky product has true star potential.
“Nobody knows the talent and upside that Bam has,” Bosh said. “He has tremendous talent, but that’s only half way. That’s only half the battle. Putting that extra work in is the next evolution. Talking to your team, getting on the same page, and these are things I tell the guys all the time. It’s their time now and they have a chance in Miami to really get it back going again.”
It was incredibly exciting to see that Bosh had taken Adebayo under his wing and it is even more exciting to see that Bosh is impressed by what he sees.
Last season, Adebayo got his first really swing at a starting role for the Heat and did not disappoint. In the last month of the 2018-19 season, Adebayo averaged 11.3 points, 9.2 rebounds, and 3.3 assists on just 26.6 minutes per game.
If he is able to learn from Bosh and develop into even more of a potent offensive weapon, the sky is the limit.
Hopefully, the 2019-20 campaign serves as a true breakout season for the 6-foot-10 youngster.