- Report: James Johnson Unlikely to Play in Miami Heat’s Season Opener
- Report: Dwyane Wade to Become TNT Analyst After Signing Deal With WarnerMedia
- Jimmy Butler Says He Wants to Stay With Miami Heat for Rest of Career
- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Sick Zaire Wade-LeBron James Jr. Alley-Oop
- Report: Bam Adebayo Working With Chris Bosh on How to Stretch Floor
- Goran Dragic Graciously Accepting Role Off Bench for Miami Heat
- Miami Heat News: Zion Williamson Won’t Make Appearance in Miami This Season
- Jimmy Butler Sees Himself in Tyler Herro: ‘He Don’t Give a Damn’
- Report: Dion Waiters Suspension Led to Relief Within Miami Heat Organization
- Report: Miami Heat Have Been Trying to Trade Dion Waiters Since Last Christmas
Chris Bosh Speaks Glowingly of ‘Talent’ and ‘Upside’ Bam Adebayo Has
- Updated: May 22, 2019
On a recent episode of the “Five Reasons” podcast with Ethan Skolnick and Chris Wittyngham, Bosh spoke glowingly about Adebayo, saying that the University of Kentucky product has true star potential.
“Nobody knows the talent and upside that Bam has,” Bosh said. “He has tremendous talent, but that’s only half way. That’s only half the battle. Putting that extra work in is the next evolution. Talking to your team, getting on the same page, and these are things I tell the guys all the time. It’s their time now and they have a chance in Miami to really get it back going again.”
It was incredibly exciting to see that Bosh had taken Adebayo under his wing and it is even more exciting to see that Bosh is impressed by what he sees.
Last season, Adebayo got his first really swing at a starting role for the Heat and did not disappoint. In the last month of the 2018-19 season, Adebayo averaged 11.3 points, 9.2 rebounds, and 3.3 assists on just 26.6 minutes per game.
If he is able to learn from Bosh and develop into even more of a potent offensive weapon, the sky is the limit.
Hopefully, the 2019-20 campaign serves as a true breakout season for the 6-foot-10 youngster.