- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
Chris Bosh Offers Heavy Praise for Kevin Love’s Generous Donation to Cavs Staff
- Updated: March 13, 2020
Since then, several players have followed suit. One former player that has taken notice is Heat legend Chris Bosh.
Bosh took to social media on Friday to praise Love for his tremendous gesture.
Love is certainly leading by example. Since he ponied up the money, several players have followed suit. Defending MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo pledged the same amount of money as Love to the staff of the Milwaukee Bucks’ arena.
Rookie sensation Zion Williamson also announced that he will cover the salaries of all workers at Smoothie King Center for the 30 days.
Clearly, Love’s decision is having a huge impact on the way that the NBA’s biggest stars deal with the current suspension of play due to the novel coronavirus. There’s no doubt that Bosh’s message of support will likely encourage other NBA stars to take similar action.
Earlier this week, the NBA announced that the current suspension would be reassessed after 30 days.
It will be interesting to see what the league does to support the staff at the many different arenas if the suspension has to last beyond the break.