- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Chris Bosh Offers Heavy Praise for Kevin Love’s Generous Donation to Cavs Staff
- Updated: March 13, 2020
Since then, several players have followed suit. One former player that has taken notice is Heat legend Chris Bosh.
Bosh took to social media on Friday to praise Love for his tremendous gesture.
Love is certainly leading by example. Since he ponied up the money, several players have followed suit. Defending MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo pledged the same amount of money as Love to the staff of the Milwaukee Bucks’ arena.
Rookie sensation Zion Williamson also announced that he will cover the salaries of all workers at Smoothie King Center for the 30 days.
Clearly, Love’s decision is having a huge impact on the way that the NBA’s biggest stars deal with the current suspension of play due to the novel coronavirus. There’s no doubt that Bosh’s message of support will likely encourage other NBA stars to take similar action.
Earlier this week, the NBA announced that the current suspension would be reassessed after 30 days.
It will be interesting to see what the league does to support the staff at the many different arenas if the suspension has to last beyond the break.