- Chris Bosh Pays Massive Compliment to Kobe Bryant and Manu Ginobili via Social Media
- Why Miami Heat Teammates Expect Bam Adebayo to Take Major Leap This Season
- How Extending Bam Adebayo Could Impact Miami Heat’s Ability to Sign Bradley Beal
- Report: BangBros to Submit $10M Bid for Naming Rights to Miami Heat Arena
- Sports Illustrated Ranks Jimmy Butler No. 11 Player in NBA for 2019-20 Season
- Miami Heat Teammates Respond to Tyler Herro’s Inspiring Hype Video
- Goran Dragic Questions Legitimacy of FIBA World Cup
- Report: Dwyane Wade ‘Disappointed’ No Team Has Signed Carmelo Anthony
- Miami Heat News: Heat Exercise Fourth-Year Option on Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat News: American Airlines Arena to Change Name Starting Next Season
Chris Bosh Pays Massive Compliment to Kobe Bryant and Manu Ginobili via Social Media
- Updated: September 13, 2019
There are a number of generational basketball stars who have retired from the NBA in the last few years. Three such players are Los Angeles Lakers icon Kobe Bryant, San Antonio Spurs legend Manu Ginobili, and Miami Heat great Chris Bosh.
In an Instagram post on Friday, Bosh reflected on what both players have meant to the game of basketball.
It’s evident from the post that Bosh, Ginobili, and Bryant were all in China watching the 2019 FIBA World Cup. While Ginobili will get to cheer on his Argentine side in the World Cup title game, Bryant and Bosh were two of the many Americans disappointed by Team USA’s lack of success in the tournament.
The American team will face off against Poland in the seventh-place match on Saturday.
Regardless of the disappointment, it is clear that Bosh was very happy to see both Ginobili and Bryant. Between the three of them, there are a handful of NBA championships, an even larger number of All-Star Game appearances and an almost countless number of career highlights.
While their times in the NBA have come to an end, it’s great to see that their passion for the game is still burning bright.