- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Chris Bosh Pays Massive Compliment to Kobe Bryant and Manu Ginobili via Social Media
- Updated: September 13, 2019
There are a number of generational basketball stars who have retired from the NBA in the last few years. Three such players are Los Angeles Lakers icon Kobe Bryant, San Antonio Spurs legend Manu Ginobili, and Miami Heat great Chris Bosh.
In an Instagram post on Friday, Bosh reflected on what both players have meant to the game of basketball.
It’s evident from the post that Bosh, Ginobili, and Bryant were all in China watching the 2019 FIBA World Cup. While Ginobili will get to cheer on his Argentine side in the World Cup title game, Bryant and Bosh were two of the many Americans disappointed by Team USA’s lack of success in the tournament.
The American team will face off against Poland in the seventh-place match on Saturday.
Regardless of the disappointment, it is clear that Bosh was very happy to see both Ginobili and Bryant. Between the three of them, there are a handful of NBA championships, an even larger number of All-Star Game appearances and an almost countless number of career highlights.
While their times in the NBA have come to an end, it’s great to see that their passion for the game is still burning bright.