- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Chris Bosh Makes Shocking Announcement in Regards to Playing Status
- Updated: September 14, 2016
The long saga of whether or not Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh will be playing this season appears to have been answered. That’s because he stated early on Wednesday that he’s ready for the team’s training camp to begin on September 27, though there’s no official word from the Heat on whether they’ve signed off on it.
Bosh spoke to the “Open Run” podcast and told the show’s hosts (via a tweet from Rachel Nichols):
— Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) September 14, 2016
Bosh has missed the second half of the last two seasons due to blood clot issues. Due to the potential dangers of trying to play while taking medicine to deal with the issue, he’s been trying to convince Miami to allow him to take new blood thinners that can be out of his system before taking the court.