- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Chris Bosh Makes Shocking Announcement in Regards to Playing Status
- Updated: September 14, 2016
The long saga of whether or not Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh will be playing this season appears to have been answered. That’s because he stated early on Wednesday that he’s ready for the team’s training camp to begin on September 27, though there’s no official word from the Heat on whether they’ve signed off on it.
Bosh spoke to the “Open Run” podcast and told the show’s hosts (via a tweet from Rachel Nichols):
— Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) September 14, 2016
Bosh has missed the second half of the last two seasons due to blood clot issues. Due to the potential dangers of trying to play while taking medicine to deal with the issue, he’s been trying to convince Miami to allow him to take new blood thinners that can be out of his system before taking the court.