- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler to Miss Matchup vs. Boston Celtics With New Injury
- Report: Pat Riley Had to Lend Erik Spoelstra Several Armani Suits When He Became Miami Heat Coach
- Erik Spoelstra Explains Why He’s Encouraging Jae Crowder to Shoot From Even ‘Deeper Range’
- Referee Admits to Huge Officiating Error in Miami Heat’s Loss to Toronto Raptors
- Video: Erik Spoelstra in Utter Disbelief as Fred VanVleet Makes Game-Saving Deflection
- Report: Miami Heat Provide Huge Update on Jimmy Butler’s Availability Monday vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It in Shooting Competition During Miami Heat Practice
- Jae Crowder Indicates Jimmy Butler Missed Miami Heat Practice Because He’s in Quarantine
- Report: Jimmy Butler Excused From Miami Heat Practice, Status for Monday’s Game Unknown
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to Kelly Olynyk Joining Him in Miami Heat History Books
Chris Bosh Makes Shocking Announcement in Regards to Playing Status
- Updated: September 14, 2016
The long saga of whether or not Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh will be playing this season appears to have been answered. That’s because he stated early on Wednesday that he’s ready for the team’s training camp to begin on September 27, though there’s no official word from the Heat on whether they’ve signed off on it.
Bosh spoke to the “Open Run” podcast and told the show’s hosts (via a tweet from Rachel Nichols):
— Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) September 14, 2016
Bosh has missed the second half of the last two seasons due to blood clot issues. Due to the potential dangers of trying to play while taking medicine to deal with the issue, he’s been trying to convince Miami to allow him to take new blood thinners that can be out of his system before taking the court.