- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
Chris Bosh Makes Shocking Announcement in Regards to Playing Status
- Updated: September 14, 2016
The long saga of whether or not Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh will be playing this season appears to have been answered. That’s because he stated early on Wednesday that he’s ready for the team’s training camp to begin on September 27, though there’s no official word from the Heat on whether they’ve signed off on it.
Bosh spoke to the “Open Run” podcast and told the show’s hosts (via a tweet from Rachel Nichols):
— Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) September 14, 2016
Bosh has missed the second half of the last two seasons due to blood clot issues. Due to the potential dangers of trying to play while taking medicine to deal with the issue, he’s been trying to convince Miami to allow him to take new blood thinners that can be out of his system before taking the court.