- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
- Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem Watch Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Make Sierra Canyon Debut
- NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
- Udonis Haslem Celebrates Rick Ross’ No. 1 Album, Honored by Shout-Out on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
Chris Bosh and Kyle Lowry Share Special Moment After Toronto Raptors Win NBA Finals
- Updated: June 14, 2019
Although Bosh couldn’t deliver Toronto a ring, the Raptors icon has been supportive and around the team on their championship quest this postseason.
After the team won it all on on Thursday night, Bosh and Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry shared an emotional embrace.
Lowry, 33, is the longest tenured Raptor in the team’s history. The point guard leads the organization in career playoff games at 73.
In comparison, Bosh, who was once the franchise’s all-time leading scorer, only played in 11 playoff contests with the Raptors. Yet, both stars have played crucial roles in helping the franchise get to where they are now.
While Lowry and Bosh never teamed up in Toronto, it is clear that they both know how much a championship means to the city.
In the Raptors Game 6 victory over the Golden State Warriors, Lowry set the tone early and put the team on his back. –
After scoring 15 points in the first quarter, Lowry finished with 26 points, 10 assists, seven rebounds, and three steals in 42 minutes of play to lead the Canadian collective to their first-ever championship