- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15M-$20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
Chris Bosh and Kyle Lowry Share Special Moment After Toronto Raptors Win NBA Finals
- Updated: June 14, 2019
Although Bosh couldn’t deliver Toronto a ring, the Raptors icon has been supportive and around the team on their championship quest this postseason.
After the team won it all on on Thursday night, Bosh and Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry shared an emotional embrace.
Lowry, 33, is the longest tenured Raptor in the team’s history. The point guard leads the organization in career playoff games at 73.
In comparison, Bosh, who was once the franchise’s all-time leading scorer, only played in 11 playoff contests with the Raptors. Yet, both stars have played crucial roles in helping the franchise get to where they are now.
While Lowry and Bosh never teamed up in Toronto, it is clear that they both know how much a championship means to the city.
In the Raptors Game 6 victory over the Golden State Warriors, Lowry set the tone early and put the team on his back. –
After scoring 15 points in the first quarter, Lowry finished with 26 points, 10 assists, seven rebounds, and three steals in 42 minutes of play to lead the Canadian collective to their first-ever championship