- Report: Jimmy Butler Requested Trade Out of Minnesota Due to Andrew Wiggins Receiving Contract Extension
- Erik Spoelstra Says Jimmy Butler Has Miami Heat DNA, Was ‘Meant to Play Here’
- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
Chris Bosh and Kyle Lowry Share Special Moment After Toronto Raptors Win NBA Finals
- Updated: June 14, 2019
Although Bosh couldn’t deliver Toronto a ring, the Raptors icon has been supportive and around the team on their championship quest this postseason.
After the team won it all on on Thursday night, Bosh and Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry shared an emotional embrace.
Lowry, 33, is the longest tenured Raptor in the team’s history. The point guard leads the organization in career playoff games at 73.
In comparison, Bosh, who was once the franchise’s all-time leading scorer, only played in 11 playoff contests with the Raptors. Yet, both stars have played crucial roles in helping the franchise get to where they are now.
While Lowry and Bosh never teamed up in Toronto, it is clear that they both know how much a championship means to the city.
In the Raptors Game 6 victory over the Golden State Warriors, Lowry set the tone early and put the team on his back. –
After scoring 15 points in the first quarter, Lowry finished with 26 points, 10 assists, seven rebounds, and three steals in 42 minutes of play to lead the Canadian collective to their first-ever championship