- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Chris Bosh and Kyle Lowry Share Special Moment After Toronto Raptors Win NBA Finals
- Updated: June 14, 2019
Although Bosh couldn’t deliver Toronto a ring, the Raptors icon has been supportive and around the team on their championship quest this postseason.
After the team won it all on on Thursday night, Bosh and Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry shared an emotional embrace.
Lowry, 33, is the longest tenured Raptor in the team’s history. The point guard leads the organization in career playoff games at 73.
In comparison, Bosh, who was once the franchise’s all-time leading scorer, only played in 11 playoff contests with the Raptors. Yet, both stars have played crucial roles in helping the franchise get to where they are now.
While Lowry and Bosh never teamed up in Toronto, it is clear that they both know how much a championship means to the city.
In the Raptors Game 6 victory over the Golden State Warriors, Lowry set the tone early and put the team on his back. –
After scoring 15 points in the first quarter, Lowry finished with 26 points, 10 assists, seven rebounds, and three steals in 42 minutes of play to lead the Canadian collective to their first-ever championship