- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
Chris Bosh Says Kobe, Not LeBron, Greatest Player of His Generation
- Updated: December 4, 2015
Wade recently reiterated that Bryant was “the greatest player of our era” and in a similar fashion, Bosh had this to say:
“He’s the greatest player of my generation. He was that guy after Mike that really just won, and he was about winning championships. And he really did it a young age. When they three-peated, he was 21, 22 years old. It was just amazing to see him climb up so high, so fast. They did have their struggles, but he was still a great player – one of the greatest I’ve ever seen, of course.”
Whether you agree with the statement or not, it’s hard to not take notice that neither Bosh nor Wade gave any mention to former teammate LeBron James, who one could make an argument for, is the greatest player of both Bosh and Wade’s generation.
With Bryant’s legacy nearing its end, only time will tell how LeBron’s chips stack up next to Kobe’s when it’s all said and done.