- Channing Frye Compares Goran Dragic to All-Time Great Point Guard
- Dwyane Wade Calls LeBron James ‘Legendary’ After His Inspiring Message to Class of 2020
- Dwyane Wade Has Hilarious Reaction to Clip of Taj Gibson Posterizing Him
- Dwyane Wade Doesn’t Think Miami Heat Big 3 Was Greatest of All Time
- Udonis Haslem Explains Why Dwyane Wade Is His Favorite Miami Heat Teammate of All Time
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Bradley Beal as NBA Player Who Deserves More Recognition
- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
Channing Frye Compares Goran Dragic to All-Time Great Point Guard
- Updated: May 18, 2020
What he got in response was probably one of the best compliments he could ever hope to receive.
Best screen n roll duo, since John Stockton!!! Thanks man! https://t.co/n0itVPCR0m
— Channing Frye (@channingfrye) May 17, 2020
Frye and Dragic played together for several seasons as members of the Phoenix Suns. During Frye’s last season with the team, Dragic won the Most Improved Player award.
That Frye would compare his former Suns teammate to John Stockton shows how highly the retired big man thinks of Dragic.
Stockton, who was named to the Hall of Fame in 2009, is known as one of the greatest point guards in league history. He holds the records for the most career assists and steals, which are considered untouchable by many pundits.
One of his accolades include being named to the 50 greatest players in NBA history in 1996. He was also voted to an All-NBA team 11 times and was voted to the All-Star Game on 10 different occasions.
Stockton, who spent his entire NBA career with the Utah Jazz, is perhaps best known for his on-court partnership with Karl Malone.
While both players were on the team, the Jazz never missed the playoffs as opponents rarely had an answer for their devastating pick-and-roll combination.