- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
- Updated: September 23, 2020
However, the All-Star center feels it wasn’t a big deal.
Ok. The Bam story. He got dinged up in Game 3, got it aggravated tonight, he will get treatment, sources tell AP that he is fine and is playing Friday.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) September 24, 2020
Bam Adebayo on wrist, "I'm good." Said he just twisted it.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) September 24, 2020
Adebayo had another strong game with 20 points, 12 rebounds and four assists as Miami outlasted Boston, 112-109.
The Heat had a solid lead late in the fourth quarter when the Celtics made a desperate run and made it a one-possession game with less than a minute remaining.
But Miami was able to make enough of its free throws to hold off the Celtics.
Adebayo has been one of the keys to Miami’s 3-1 series lead, as he has a slight height advantage over Celtics starting center Daniel Theis.
The Heat can clinch a trip to the NBA Finals by winning Game 5 on Friday.