- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
- Updated: September 23, 2020
However, the All-Star center feels it wasn’t a big deal.
Ok. The Bam story. He got dinged up in Game 3, got it aggravated tonight, he will get treatment, sources tell AP that he is fine and is playing Friday.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) September 24, 2020
Bam Adebayo on wrist, "I'm good." Said he just twisted it.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) September 24, 2020
Adebayo had another strong game with 20 points, 12 rebounds and four assists as Miami outlasted Boston, 112-109.
The Heat had a solid lead late in the fourth quarter when the Celtics made a desperate run and made it a one-possession game with less than a minute remaining.
But Miami was able to make enough of its free throws to hold off the Celtics.
Adebayo has been one of the keys to Miami’s 3-1 series lead, as he has a slight height advantage over Celtics starting center Daniel Theis.
The Heat can clinch a trip to the NBA Finals by winning Game 5 on Friday.