- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
Bam Adebayo Salutes Milwaukee Bucks After They Boycott Game 5
- Updated: August 26, 2020
The Milwaukee Bucks have boycotted Game 5 of their series against the Orlando Magic.
SALUTE ✊🏾 @Bucks
— 13am Adebayo💥 (@Bam1of1) August 26, 2020
The Heat are waiting to see who wins the series between the Magic and Bucks. The winner of the Magic-Bucks series will go on to face the Heat in the second round.
On Wednesday, it became clear that those on the Bucks agreed that awareness about the police shooting of Jacob Blake over the weekend is far more important than a game of basketball.
They are being applauded by fans and pundits alike for their bravery.
When NBA players elected to enter the bubble in Orlando, Fla., part of the appeal was that their social justice messages would be able to take center stage.
There are few things more dramatic than boycotting a game, and it has certainly ensured that focus is staying on the injustices that Black Americans face every day.
Adebayo is surely proud of his NBA brothers on the Bucks.
Surely, players all across the league feel the exact same way.