- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
Bam Adebayo Salutes Milwaukee Bucks After They Boycott Game 5
- Updated: August 26, 2020
The Milwaukee Bucks have boycotted Game 5 of their series against the Orlando Magic.
SALUTE ✊🏾 @Bucks
— 13am Adebayo💥 (@Bam1of1) August 26, 2020
The Heat are waiting to see who wins the series between the Magic and Bucks. The winner of the Magic-Bucks series will go on to face the Heat in the second round.
On Wednesday, it became clear that those on the Bucks agreed that awareness about the police shooting of Jacob Blake over the weekend is far more important than a game of basketball.
They are being applauded by fans and pundits alike for their bravery.
When NBA players elected to enter the bubble in Orlando, Fla., part of the appeal was that their social justice messages would be able to take center stage.
There are few things more dramatic than boycotting a game, and it has certainly ensured that focus is staying on the injustices that Black Americans face every day.
Adebayo is surely proud of his NBA brothers on the Bucks.
Surely, players all across the league feel the exact same way.