- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
Bam Adebayo Salutes Milwaukee Bucks After They Boycott Game 5
- Updated: August 26, 2020
The Milwaukee Bucks have boycotted Game 5 of their series against the Orlando Magic.
SALUTE ✊🏾 @Bucks
— 13am Adebayo💥 (@Bam1of1) August 26, 2020
The Heat are waiting to see who wins the series between the Magic and Bucks. The winner of the Magic-Bucks series will go on to face the Heat in the second round.
On Wednesday, it became clear that those on the Bucks agreed that awareness about the police shooting of Jacob Blake over the weekend is far more important than a game of basketball.
They are being applauded by fans and pundits alike for their bravery.
When NBA players elected to enter the bubble in Orlando, Fla., part of the appeal was that their social justice messages would be able to take center stage.
There are few things more dramatic than boycotting a game, and it has certainly ensured that focus is staying on the injustices that Black Americans face every day.
Adebayo is surely proud of his NBA brothers on the Bucks.
Surely, players all across the league feel the exact same way.