- Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard warns that other contenders are ‘interested’ in him
- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
Bam Adebayo Indicates He’s Heartbroken After Realizing Today Is Gianna Bryant’s Birthday
- Updated: May 1, 2020
Bryant and two of her teammates died in a helicopter crash in late January. The event has rippled throughout the basketball community, and many players have made it a point to honor Bryant this season.
Many believe that Bryant would have gone on to have a successful basketball career like her father, and the WNBA made her an honorary pick at this year’s draft in April.
Adebayo, who was selected to his first All-Star team this season, is clearly moved by the realization that Bryant would have turned 14 today. The 22-year-old big man is known for his great work ethic, something that he had in common with Bryant and her father.
It is likely that other stars throughout the NBA will join Adebayo in expressing how heart broken they are over Bryant’s passing.