- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
Bam Adebayo Indicates He’s Heartbroken After Realizing Today Is Gianna Bryant’s Birthday
- Updated: May 1, 2020
Bryant and two of her teammates died in a helicopter crash in late January. The event has rippled throughout the basketball community, and many players have made it a point to honor Bryant this season.
Many believe that Bryant would have gone on to have a successful basketball career like her father, and the WNBA made her an honorary pick at this year’s draft in April.
Adebayo, who was selected to his first All-Star team this season, is clearly moved by the realization that Bryant would have turned 14 today. The 22-year-old big man is known for his great work ethic, something that he had in common with Bryant and her father.
It is likely that other stars throughout the NBA will join Adebayo in expressing how heart broken they are over Bryant’s passing.