- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Damian Lillard Putting Up Monster Game Against Dallas Mavericks
- Miami Heat Release Injury Report for Wednesday’s Game vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Bam Adebayo Adds Fuel to Victor Oladipo Rumors After Latest Social Media Activity
- Gabrielle Union Aims Sexual Message at Dwyane Wade After Seeing Flashy TNT Appearance
- Video: Victor Oladipo Seen Being Extra Friendly With Miami Heat Players After Indiana Pacers Loss
- Miami Heat Change Profile Picture to Disrespectful Jimmy Butler Photo After Heat Dominate Pacers
- Jimmy Butler Speaks on T.J. Warren After Miami Heat Dominate Indiana Pacers
- Tyler Herro Discusses Skill Set He’s ‘Working Really Hard’ to Improve Inside NBA Bubble
- T.J. Warren Speaks Out on Facing Jimmy Butler and Miami Heat on Monday
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to NBA Snubbing of Devonte’ Graham for Most Improved Player Award
Bam Adebayo Indicates He’s Heartbroken After Realizing Today Is Gianna Bryant’s Birthday
- Updated: May 1, 2020
Bryant and two of her teammates died in a helicopter crash in late January. The event has rippled throughout the basketball community, and many players have made it a point to honor Bryant this season.
Many believe that Bryant would have gone on to have a successful basketball career like her father, and the WNBA made her an honorary pick at this year’s draft in April.
Adebayo, who was selected to his first All-Star team this season, is clearly moved by the realization that Bryant would have turned 14 today. The 22-year-old big man is known for his great work ethic, something that he had in common with Bryant and her father.
It is likely that other stars throughout the NBA will join Adebayo in expressing how heart broken they are over Bryant’s passing.