- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
Bam Adebayo Indicates He’s Heartbroken After Realizing Today Is Gianna Bryant’s Birthday
- Updated: May 1, 2020
Bryant and two of her teammates died in a helicopter crash in late January. The event has rippled throughout the basketball community, and many players have made it a point to honor Bryant this season.
Many believe that Bryant would have gone on to have a successful basketball career like her father, and the WNBA made her an honorary pick at this year’s draft in April.
Adebayo, who was selected to his first All-Star team this season, is clearly moved by the realization that Bryant would have turned 14 today. The 22-year-old big man is known for his great work ethic, something that he had in common with Bryant and her father.
It is likely that other stars throughout the NBA will join Adebayo in expressing how heart broken they are over Bryant’s passing.