- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Bam Adebayo Shows How Ecstatic He Is to Be Out of Quarantine and Back With Miami Heat
- Updated: July 23, 2020
To celebrate that fact, the All-Star big man took to social media to express his happiness and relief.
Adebayo entered the 2019-20 season as a promising youngster who had flashed major potential.
He enters the unique resumption of the 2019-20 season as a newly minted All-Star who is now considered to be one of the most exciting young big men in the entire league.
So far this season, Adebayo is averaging 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game.
On Thursday, the Heat defeated the Sacramento Kings, 104-98, in their first scrimmage inside the NBA’s bubble.
Surely, the fact that they were able to do that without the aid of Adebayo and Nunn bodes very well for how successful they could be going forward.
The Heat currently sit at the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference. Adebayo and the rest of his teammates surely have plans to finish the season with a deep playoff run.
Their next scrimmage will come against the Utah Jazz on Saturday.
Their first regular season game inside the bubble will be on Aug. 1 versus the Denver Nuggets.