- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
- Frustrated Jimmy Butler rips into Miami Heat teammates for being ‘soft’
- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
Bam Adebayo Shows How Ecstatic He Is to Be Out of Quarantine and Back With Miami Heat
- Updated: July 23, 2020
To celebrate that fact, the All-Star big man took to social media to express his happiness and relief.
Adebayo entered the 2019-20 season as a promising youngster who had flashed major potential.
He enters the unique resumption of the 2019-20 season as a newly minted All-Star who is now considered to be one of the most exciting young big men in the entire league.
So far this season, Adebayo is averaging 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game.
On Thursday, the Heat defeated the Sacramento Kings, 104-98, in their first scrimmage inside the NBA’s bubble.
Surely, the fact that they were able to do that without the aid of Adebayo and Nunn bodes very well for how successful they could be going forward.
The Heat currently sit at the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference. Adebayo and the rest of his teammates surely have plans to finish the season with a deep playoff run.
Their next scrimmage will come against the Utah Jazz on Saturday.
Their first regular season game inside the bubble will be on Aug. 1 versus the Denver Nuggets.