- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler for Tuesday’s game vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Udonis Haslem balks at thought of Kevin Garnett being as ‘tough’ as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Udonis Haslem issues strong statement on Miami Heat trying to avoid ‘silly’ play-in tournament
- Jimmy Butler calls reporter ‘sorry a-s’ for asking if Miami Heat are worried about tough remainder of schedule
- Jimmy Butler admits he’s ‘praying and hoping’ that Miami Heat are going to play their best basketball at right time
- Bam Adebayo claims he deserves DPOY consideration: ‘I float under the radar because I’m not a big name in this NBA’
- Jimmy Butler gets game ball for making NBA history after Miami Heat beat Charlotte Hornets
Bam Adebayo Pens Emotional Social Media Post to Josh Richardson
- Updated: July 1, 2019
Though the sign-and-trade deal involving Jimmy Butler was held up because of a miscommunication between the Heat and Dallas Mavericks, Adebayo made sure to give props to the talented wing, who is still very likely to be on the move.
Richardson replied with, “Love Bruh ❤️ #HMMMM,” to Adebayo shortly after.
The trade that would have sent Butler to the Heat and Richardson to the Philadelphia 76ers was set aside as the Heat look for a second trade partner who will take on Goran Dragic’s contract in order to clear up cap space. This trade with another team is essential to making the Butler deal work.
On his Twitter account, Adebayo also reacted to the news of the trade when he tweeted a speechless emoji.
— 13am Adebayo? (@Bam1of1) July 1, 2019
Richardson is a difficult piece to part ways with, but the prospect of seeing Butler play in a Heat uniform is just too good for the front office to pass up.
Fans will have to wait a bit longer for the deal to be finalized.