- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
Bam Adebayo Clowns Jeff Green After Training With Him
- Updated: August 29, 2019
These days, NBA players love to train with each other during the offseason, even when they play for different teams. This can, however, sometimes lead to some friendly banter.
Green, who just turned 33, has played for several teams during his dozen years in the NBA, but has never suited up for the Heat.
The former Georgetown University standout was the fifth overall pick in the 2007 NBA Draft by the Boston Celtics and was promptly shipped to the then-Seattle SuperSonics in the deal that brought Ray Allen to Beantown.
Green is expected to be a key complementary player off the bench for a Utah Jazz team that hopes to seriously contend for a NBA championship this upcoming season.
Adebayo, who is 22 years old, averaged 8.9 points and 7.3 rebounds per game while playing 23.3 minutes in 2018-19, his second season in the league.
He’s expected to play a bigger role on the Heat and perhaps take the next step towards becoming a star in the wake of Hassan Whiteside being traded to the Portland Trail Blazers.