- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Bam Adebayo Clowns Jeff Green After Training With Him
- Updated: August 29, 2019
These days, NBA players love to train with each other during the offseason, even when they play for different teams. This can, however, sometimes lead to some friendly banter.
Green, who just turned 33, has played for several teams during his dozen years in the NBA, but has never suited up for the Heat.
The former Georgetown University standout was the fifth overall pick in the 2007 NBA Draft by the Boston Celtics and was promptly shipped to the then-Seattle SuperSonics in the deal that brought Ray Allen to Beantown.
Green is expected to be a key complementary player off the bench for a Utah Jazz team that hopes to seriously contend for a NBA championship this upcoming season.
Adebayo, who is 22 years old, averaged 8.9 points and 7.3 rebounds per game while playing 23.3 minutes in 2018-19, his second season in the league.
He’s expected to play a bigger role on the Heat and perhaps take the next step towards becoming a star in the wake of Hassan Whiteside being traded to the Portland Trail Blazers.