- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
Bam Adebayo Clowns Jeff Green After Training With Him
- Updated: August 29, 2019
These days, NBA players love to train with each other during the offseason, even when they play for different teams. This can, however, sometimes lead to some friendly banter.
Green, who just turned 33, has played for several teams during his dozen years in the NBA, but has never suited up for the Heat.
The former Georgetown University standout was the fifth overall pick in the 2007 NBA Draft by the Boston Celtics and was promptly shipped to the then-Seattle SuperSonics in the deal that brought Ray Allen to Beantown.
Green is expected to be a key complementary player off the bench for a Utah Jazz team that hopes to seriously contend for a NBA championship this upcoming season.
Adebayo, who is 22 years old, averaged 8.9 points and 7.3 rebounds per game while playing 23.3 minutes in 2018-19, his second season in the league.
He’s expected to play a bigger role on the Heat and perhaps take the next step towards becoming a star in the wake of Hassan Whiteside being traded to the Portland Trail Blazers.