- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler for Tuesday’s game vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Udonis Haslem balks at thought of Kevin Garnett being as ‘tough’ as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Udonis Haslem issues strong statement on Miami Heat trying to avoid ‘silly’ play-in tournament
- Jimmy Butler calls reporter ‘sorry a-s’ for asking if Miami Heat are worried about tough remainder of schedule
- Jimmy Butler admits he’s ‘praying and hoping’ that Miami Heat are going to play their best basketball at right time
- Bam Adebayo claims he deserves DPOY consideration: ‘I float under the radar because I’m not a big name in this NBA’
- Jimmy Butler gets game ball for making NBA history after Miami Heat beat Charlotte Hornets
Miami Heat’s Bam Adebayo Passionately Campaigns to Free Suspended Reporter Adrian Wojnarowski
- Updated: July 12, 2020
ESPN recently suspended superstar reporter Adrian Wojnarowski for launching an NSFW message to Missouri senator Josh Hawley.
Until It’s Backwards!! https://t.co/BzKDZtjQAd
— 13am Adebayo💥 (@Bam1of1) July 12, 2020
Wojnarowski, 51, is one of the best sports reporters of all time.
The prolific journalist has broken major stories over the years. In fact, he usually has the inside scoop on trades and signings before the players involved in them even know they are included.
Now, the players are backing Wojnarowski.
As for Adebayo, he did not travel with the rest of the team to the Orlando, Fla. bubble. as there is speculation that he has tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
The big man is having a breakout year. He is posting 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game this season.
The 2019-20 campaign resumes on July 30.