- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Avery Bradley heaps praise on Precious Achiuwa’s ‘contagious’ energy
- Updated: December 26, 2020
“I think this second group is unique in a lot of ways,” Bradley said. “The talent, obviously. You have some guys that arguably would start on other teams or this team. And you know, they’re able to step up to the plate every single night. [Goran Dragic] is just amazing. He makes the game easier for everyone. Whenever you’re playing with a rookie like Precious that has that energy, that energy transfers to everyone else. We’re able to feed off it and it ends up being contagious. You want to have a guy on the floor like that.”
The Heat drafted Achiuwa with the No. 20 pick in the 2020 NBA Draft. In two games this season, he’s averaging 9.5 points and 3.0 boards per game.
Although Achiuwa’s sample size is extremely small, his quick adjustment to the NBA is promising for an auspicious career.
The Heat’s culture has a penchant for hard work and high energy. Of course, Achiuwa is modeling that well so far.
As for Bradley, he also earned high praise from Heat fans after his propitious debut with the Heat on Christmas Day. On Friday, he collected 12 points, four assists, two rebounds and two steals in the Heat’s 111-98 win over the New Orleans Pelicans.