- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Anthony Davis Dedicates Optimistic Social Media Post to Kendrick Nunn
- Updated: December 16, 2019
Following last Friday’s heavyweight bout between the Lakers and Heat, Davis took to Instagram to dedicate a post to himself, Nunn and the city that raised them.
As far as pathways to the NBA go, Nunn’s and Davis’ couldn’t be more different from each other.
Davis entered the league as the No. 1 overall pick in the 2012 NBA Draft. From the beginning of his career, he seemed destined for greatness.
He’s now in serious running to become both the MVP and Defensive Player of the Year by season’s end.
As for Nunn, he entered the league last season as an undrafted free agent. After playing only for the Golden State Warriors G League affiliate team, the Heat signed him at the end of the 2018-19 season.
Since then, his shine has only gotten brighter. Despite being 24 years of age, he’s a very real contender to win the Rookie of the Year award.
While they both came by basketball success in different ways, surely both Davis and Nunn would credit the Windy City for getting them this far.