- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
Anthony Davis Dedicates Optimistic Social Media Post to Kendrick Nunn
- Updated: December 16, 2019
Following last Friday’s heavyweight bout between the Lakers and Heat, Davis took to Instagram to dedicate a post to himself, Nunn and the city that raised them.
As far as pathways to the NBA go, Nunn’s and Davis’ couldn’t be more different from each other.
Davis entered the league as the No. 1 overall pick in the 2012 NBA Draft. From the beginning of his career, he seemed destined for greatness.
He’s now in serious running to become both the MVP and Defensive Player of the Year by season’s end.
As for Nunn, he entered the league last season as an undrafted free agent. After playing only for the Golden State Warriors G League affiliate team, the Heat signed him at the end of the 2018-19 season.
Since then, his shine has only gotten brighter. Despite being 24 years of age, he’s a very real contender to win the Rookie of the Year award.
While they both came by basketball success in different ways, surely both Davis and Nunn would credit the Windy City for getting them this far.