- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Andre Iguodala Explains Why Jimmy Butler Fits With Miami Heat and Not Other Teams
- Updated: February 11, 2020
While many expected drama and distraction to follow the star wingman to South Florida, he has quickly assumed a positive and productive leadership role.
Newly acquired veteran Andre Iguodala has been with the Heat for less than a week. Despite that, he has already noticed just how well Butler has meshed with his Heat teammates.
In his first year with the Heat, Butler has averaged 20.5 points, 6.8 rebounds and 6.2 assists per game. He has helped many of his young teammates thrive as well.
In fact, Butler will not be the only Heat player to suit up for this weekend’s All-Star Game. Third-year big man Bam Adebayo will take part as well. It will be Adebayo’s first appearance in the star-studded affair.
In the past, Butler had clashed with his teammates.
Now, Iguodala will have to find his place within the Heat’s talented roster.
In his first two games with the team, he’s averaged 2.0 points, 5.5 rebounds. and 2.5 assists in 20.0 minutes per game.
If he can elevate his game like many of his new Heat teammates have this season, there’s no doubt that the Heat will be a very dangerous squad come playoff time.