- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Andre Iguodala Explains Why Jimmy Butler Fits With Miami Heat and Not Other Teams
- Updated: February 11, 2020
While many expected drama and distraction to follow the star wingman to South Florida, he has quickly assumed a positive and productive leadership role.
Newly acquired veteran Andre Iguodala has been with the Heat for less than a week. Despite that, he has already noticed just how well Butler has meshed with his Heat teammates.
In his first year with the Heat, Butler has averaged 20.5 points, 6.8 rebounds and 6.2 assists per game. He has helped many of his young teammates thrive as well.
In fact, Butler will not be the only Heat player to suit up for this weekend’s All-Star Game. Third-year big man Bam Adebayo will take part as well. It will be Adebayo’s first appearance in the star-studded affair.
In the past, Butler had clashed with his teammates.
Now, Iguodala will have to find his place within the Heat’s talented roster.
In his first two games with the team, he’s averaged 2.0 points, 5.5 rebounds. and 2.5 assists in 20.0 minutes per game.
If he can elevate his game like many of his new Heat teammates have this season, there’s no doubt that the Heat will be a very dangerous squad come playoff time.