- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Dwyane Wade
- Updated: November 1, 2014
Drafted in 2003 and now in his 12th season in the NBA, Dwyane Wade has quite the resume already. With 10 All-star appearances, three championships, and one NBA scoring title, Wade is already considered a first-ballot Hall of Famer in the eyes of many. From his stylish wardrobe to his patented eurostep, one would think he or she knows everything there is to know about D3. In any case, here are 10 things you didn’t know about Dwyane Wade:
1. In the 2008-2009 NBA season, Dwyane Wade became the first player under 6’5″ to have atleast 100 blocks in a season.
Many consider Wade the best shot blocking two-guard of all time as he has averaged atleast one blocked shot through his career.