- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Report: Toronto Raptors Don’t Plan to Rest Any Players Sunday, Will Be at Full Strength vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: April 6, 2019
The Miami Heat aren’t getting any handicaps in their battle to secure a playoff spot.
Ahead of their big game against the Toronto Raptors on Sunday, opposing head coach Nick Nurse said he doesn’t intend on resting any of his players.
Although the Raptors have locked up the second seed in the East, they could be fighting for a better overall record than the Golden State Warriors for home-court advantage in a potential NBA Finals matchup.
While the news is understanding, it is a little frustrating as well because other squads have rested their stars against teams that are in playoff contention with the Heat.
On the bright side, the Heat can control their destiny. The organization will make the playoffs if it wins the rest of its games, which will be against the Raptors, Philadelphia 76ers and Brooklyn Nets. All three teams will provide significant opposition as they are individually battling for ranking as well.
As Heat icon Dwyane Wade’s career comes to a close, it would be marvelous to see the former Finals MVP will his team into the playoffs. The guard is posting 14.6 points, 4.1 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game this season.