- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Report: Russell Westbrook Suspended for Game vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: March 17, 2019
Oklahoma City Thunder All-Star guard Russell Westbrook has been suspended for one game after receiving his 16th technical foul of the season. As a result, he’ll miss tomorrow night’s game between the Thunder and Miami Heat.
This is big news for the Heat as they are currently in the middle of a playoff race and need all the wins they can get.
The Heat are currently in the eighth and final playoff position in the Eastern Conference, just one and a half games in front of the ninth-placed Orlando Magic and two games ahead of the Charlotte Hornets, whom the Heat beat on Sunday afternoon.
Monday’s game against the Thunder is the first of four straight road games for the Heat.
So far this season, Westbrook has averaged 22.9 points, 11.1 rebounds and 10.5 assists per game. The 30-year-old point guard has averaged a triple-double over the past two seasons.
In the previous meeting between the two teams this season, where the Thunder won 118-102, Westbrook recorded 14 points, 12 rebounds, and 14 assists.
Tipoff for Monday’s game is scheduled for 8:00 p.m. EST.