- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
Report: Russell Westbrook to miss Wednesday’s game vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: February 3, 2021
The Miami Heat will look to get back to their winning ways against the Washington Wizards on Wednesday.
While the Wizards typically boast a superstar duo of Bradley Beal and Russell Westbrook, they’ll be without Westbrook in tonight’s game.
Russell Westbrook is OUT tonight against the Heat, the Wizards say. Westbrook will rest on the second half of a back-to-back.
Raul Neto (left groin) is out once again, as well.
— Fred Katz (@FredKatz) February 3, 2021
The Wizards are 4-13 so far this season. However, they recently enjoyed their biggest win of the season in a huge upset over the Brooklyn Nets.
It will be interesting to see if they can try to build off of that momentum against the Heat tonight. It will be tough to do so without Westbrook.
He’s averaging 20.6 points, 9.6 rebounds and 9.5 assists per game this season.
As for the Heat, they’re looking to get their season back on the right track. They’ve lost six of their last seven matchups.
A game against the short-handed Wizards could be just what the doctor ordered for the defending Eastern Conference champs.