- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Report: Philadelphia 76ers All-Star Out vs. Miami Heat on Thursday
- Updated: February 20, 2019
The Miami Heat will be facing one of the Eastern Conference’s best teams when they return to the court on Thursday, but Philadelphia 76ers All-Star big man Joel Embiid will not be suiting up for the game.
This is great news for a Heat team who are desperate for a win coming off of the All-Star break.
In Miami’s lone game against the 76ers this season, Embiid punished the Heat with 35 points and 18 rebounds en route to a 124-114 win. With Embiid out, it is likely that the 76ers’ lack of depth could hurt them.
The Heat managed to win just five of their last 15 games leading up to the All-Star break. That has left them on the outside looking in at the playoff standings. A win on Thursday, however, would be a great way to get back on the right track.
Hopefully Embiid’s absence makes that much-needed win easier to come by.