- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
- Video: Justise Winslow Scrimmages With Several NBA Stars
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Signing Dynamic Wing to Exhibit 10 Contract
- James Harden and Russell Westbrook Show Dion Waiters Love via Social Media
Report: Philadelphia 76ers All-Star Out vs. Miami Heat on Thursday
- Updated: February 20, 2019
The Miami Heat will be facing one of the Eastern Conference’s best teams when they return to the court on Thursday, but Philadelphia 76ers All-Star big man Joel Embiid will not be suiting up for the game.
This is great news for a Heat team who are desperate for a win coming off of the All-Star break.
In Miami’s lone game against the 76ers this season, Embiid punished the Heat with 35 points and 18 rebounds en route to a 124-114 win. With Embiid out, it is likely that the 76ers’ lack of depth could hurt them.
The Heat managed to win just five of their last 15 games leading up to the All-Star break. That has left them on the outside looking in at the playoff standings. A win on Thursday, however, would be a great way to get back on the right track.
Hopefully Embiid’s absence makes that much-needed win easier to come by.