- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
Report: Miami Heat to be without 3 key players tonight vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Updated: December 14, 2020
The Miami Heat are back on the floor tonight after one of the shortest offseasons for a team in NBA history, but they’ll be without three key players in the game.
Given the fact that Heat’s 2019-20 season ended just over two months ago, it’s not a shock that three of the team’s most important veterans will be taking the exhibition game off.
That is especially true for Dragic, who is coming off a plantar fascia tear that he suffered in the 2020 NBA Finals.
With three of the Heat’s leaders out of the lineup on Monday night, chances are good that youngsters and new additions will get the lion’s share of playing time.