- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
Report: Miami Heat to be without 3 key players tonight vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Updated: December 14, 2020
The Miami Heat are back on the floor tonight after one of the shortest offseasons for a team in NBA history, but they’ll be without three key players in the game.
Given the fact that Heat’s 2019-20 season ended just over two months ago, it’s not a shock that three of the team’s most important veterans will be taking the exhibition game off.
That is especially true for Dragic, who is coming off a plantar fascia tear that he suffered in the 2020 NBA Finals.
With three of the Heat’s leaders out of the lineup on Monday night, chances are good that youngsters and new additions will get the lion’s share of playing time.