- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
Report: Miami Heat make huge upgrade to Bam Adebayo’s status for Game 4
- Updated: October 5, 2020
The Miami Heat are flying high after a huge Game 3 win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday night.
Things may be starting to shift in their favor, as the Heat have upgraded All-Star big man Bam Adebayo to questionable for Tuesday’s Game 4.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) October 5, 2020
Adebayo, who was injured in the Heat’s Game 1 loss last week, missed both Game 2 and Game 3 with a shoulder strain.
However, it looks like the University of Kentucky product has a better chance of suiting up in what will be a pivotal Game 4.
Miami was able to avoid falling in a 0-3 series hole on Sunday, mainly because Jimmy Butler had a 40-point triple-double to lead the Heat.
Now, Miami could be getting its second-best player back with a chance to even the series on Tuesday.
While the Heat will likely still be without guard Goran Dragic, Adebayo’s return would be a huge boost on the defensive end and on the glass.
During the regular season Adebayo averaged 15.9 points, 10.2 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game.