- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Report: Miami Heat make huge upgrade to Bam Adebayo’s status for Game 4
- Updated: October 5, 2020
The Miami Heat are flying high after a huge Game 3 win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday night.
Things may be starting to shift in their favor, as the Heat have upgraded All-Star big man Bam Adebayo to questionable for Tuesday’s Game 4.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) October 5, 2020
Adebayo, who was injured in the Heat’s Game 1 loss last week, missed both Game 2 and Game 3 with a shoulder strain.
However, it looks like the University of Kentucky product has a better chance of suiting up in what will be a pivotal Game 4.
Miami was able to avoid falling in a 0-3 series hole on Sunday, mainly because Jimmy Butler had a 40-point triple-double to lead the Heat.
Now, Miami could be getting its second-best player back with a chance to even the series on Tuesday.
While the Heat will likely still be without guard Goran Dragic, Adebayo’s return would be a huge boost on the defensive end and on the glass.
During the regular season Adebayo averaged 15.9 points, 10.2 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game.