- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
Report: Miami Heat list Jimmy Butler as questionable for game vs. Atlanta Hawks due to new injury
- Updated: February 28, 2021
The veteran is listed as questionable due to some right knee inflammation.
Jimmy Butler has shown up on Heat 1:30 p.m. injury report as questionable due to right-knee inflammation.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 28, 2021
Butler, 31, has missed numerous games this season due to COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
The Heat severely struggled during his absence earlier this season. As a matter of fact, they’ve been out of the playoff picture for a good portion of the season.
However, the team has found its groove in recent weeks. It’s currently on a five-game winning streak.
The Heat have picked up wins against the Los Angeles Lakers and league-leading Utah Jazz during the streak. The Heat hold a 16-17 record.
Of course, Butler has been a huge catalyst for the Heat’s winning ways. He’s averaging 20.1 points, 7.8 assists and 7.8 rebounds per game this season.