- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Report: Jimmy Butler’s status upgraded for Thursday night’s game vs. Clippers
- Updated: January 28, 2021
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) January 28, 2021
Butler, 31, has been out of action due to coronavirus protocols for a few weeks.
The veteran has only played in six games this season. He hasn’t played in a contest since Jan. 9.
On the season, Butler is putting up just 15.8 points, 5.5 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game. The Heat have severely missed his presence.
The team has a 6-11 record this season and is the No. 13 seed in the Eastern Conference.
The Clippers will be without the services of superstars Paul George and Kawhi Leonard against the Heat on Thursday. Both players are facing health and safety protocols.