- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
- Bam Adebayo makes it clear that he wants to become 2-time All-Star this season
- Udonis Haslem fires scathing NSFW shots at Colin Cowherd after he disrespects Miami Heat
- Miami Heat members gush over Bam Adebayo’s leadership this season: ‘You definitely hear his voice now’
Report: Jimmy Butler’s status upgraded for Thursday night’s game vs. Clippers
- Updated: January 28, 2021
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) January 28, 2021
Butler, 31, has been out of action due to coronavirus protocols for a few weeks.
The veteran has only played in six games this season. He hasn’t played in a contest since Jan. 9.
On the season, Butler is putting up just 15.8 points, 5.5 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game. The Heat have severely missed his presence.
The team has a 6-11 record this season and is the No. 13 seed in the Eastern Conference.
The Clippers will be without the services of superstars Paul George and Kawhi Leonard against the Heat on Thursday. Both players are facing health and safety protocols.