- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
Report: Indiana Pacers Star Victor Oladipo Suffers Injury in Game 1 vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: August 18, 2020
Indiana Pacers guard Victor Oladipo suffered an eye injury against the Miami Heat during Game 1 of their first-round matchup.
Oladipo was poked in the left eye and is questionable to return.
— Pat Boylan (@PatBoylanPacers) August 18, 2020
Oladipo, 28, took a hit to the eye in the first quarter.
The veteran is one of the Pacers’ best players. He is averaging 14.5 points, 3.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists per contest this season.
The 6-foot-4 guard returned from a ruptured quadriceps tendon injury in January. As a matter of fact, Oladipo was on the fence about joining the Pacers in the bubble at one point.
Now, he’s hoping to help the Pacers advance passed the Heat.
The Pacers concluded the 2019-20 season with the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.