- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Report: Indiana Pacers Star Victor Oladipo Suffers Injury in Game 1 vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: August 18, 2020
Indiana Pacers guard Victor Oladipo suffered an eye injury against the Miami Heat during Game 1 of their first-round matchup.
Oladipo was poked in the left eye and is questionable to return.
— Pat Boylan (@PatBoylanPacers) August 18, 2020
Oladipo, 28, took a hit to the eye in the first quarter.
The veteran is one of the Pacers’ best players. He is averaging 14.5 points, 3.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists per contest this season.
The 6-foot-4 guard returned from a ruptured quadriceps tendon injury in January. As a matter of fact, Oladipo was on the fence about joining the Pacers in the bubble at one point.
Now, he’s hoping to help the Pacers advance passed the Heat.
The Pacers concluded the 2019-20 season with the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.