- James Harden fires back at ‘no credibility’ Antoine Walker with brutal shot
- Report: Miami Heat have shown interest in Larry Nance Jr.
- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
Report: Clippers make big starting lineup change ahead of Monday’s game vs. Heat
- Updated: February 15, 2021
The Miami Heat badly need to string together wins, and it looks like they will get some help tonight against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Clippers head coach Tyronn Lue just announced his team’s starting lineup for tonight’s contest, and it will be missing a few familiar names.
Tyronn Lue says Clippers tonight will start:
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 16, 2021
The problem for the Heat is that the Clippers have played well even while shorthanded.
Even without its two main stars, L.A. blew out the Cleveland Cavaliers, 128-111, last night.
At 20-8, the Clippers are legitimate championship contenders even though a few of their key players have been in and out of the lineup.
The Heat are currently at 11-15 and are getting back into the playoff picture in the Eastern Conference. With all of the conference’s teams outside of the top three struggling a bit, Miami has a prime opportunity to improve its seeding.