- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Report: 3 New Sacramento Kings Players Available to Play vs. Miami Heat Friday
- Updated: February 8, 2019
The Miami Heat will take on the Sacramento Kings on Friday night in their second game of a six-game road trip. The Kings will have reinforcements ready. Sacramento acquired Harrison Barnes and Alec Burks via trades and recently signed Corey Brewer to a 10-day contract. All three players are available to face the Heat on Friday.
Barnes averaged 17.7 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game with the Dallas Mavericks, while Burks put up 10.6 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game with the Utah Jazz and Cleveland Cavaliers. Brewer has only played seven games this season, but the 12-year veteran is no stranger to playoff races.
The Kings are one of the biggest surprises of the 2018-19 season. After entering the season with low expectations, Sacramento is now seeking its first playoff appearance since the 2005-06 season.
The recent acquisitions are evidence that Sacramento is making a push for the playoffs. The Kings are currently 28-26 and sit a game back of the eighth-seeded Los Angeles Clippers.
Miami is making a playoff push of its own, albeit in the weaker Eastern Conference. At 25-27, the Heat currently sit 1.5 games in front of the Detroit Pistons for the eighth seed in the East.