- Miami Heat release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Bam Adebayo bestows ultimate praise on Precious Achiuwa while comparing rookie to himself
- Bam Adebayo says he wants to be remembered as top 5 big man of all time
- Erik Spoelstra challenges Bam Adebayo to win Defensive Player of the Year award
- Report: Heat players have ‘chip’ on their shoulders due to ‘fluke’ label on recent run to finals
- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
Report: 3 New Sacramento Kings Players Available to Play vs. Miami Heat Friday
- Updated: February 8, 2019
The Miami Heat will take on the Sacramento Kings on Friday night in their second game of a six-game road trip. The Kings will have reinforcements ready. Sacramento acquired Harrison Barnes and Alec Burks via trades and recently signed Corey Brewer to a 10-day contract. All three players are available to face the Heat on Friday.
Barnes averaged 17.7 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game with the Dallas Mavericks, while Burks put up 10.6 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game with the Utah Jazz and Cleveland Cavaliers. Brewer has only played seven games this season, but the 12-year veteran is no stranger to playoff races.
The Kings are one of the biggest surprises of the 2018-19 season. After entering the season with low expectations, Sacramento is now seeking its first playoff appearance since the 2005-06 season.
The recent acquisitions are evidence that Sacramento is making a push for the playoffs. The Kings are currently 28-26 and sit a game back of the eighth-seeded Los Angeles Clippers.
Miami is making a playoff push of its own, albeit in the weaker Eastern Conference. At 25-27, the Heat currently sit 1.5 games in front of the Detroit Pistons for the eighth seed in the East.