- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Miami Heat vs. Toronto Raptors Game 4 Recap: Wade Does It Again
- Updated: May 10, 2016
(Miami, FL) — Four games, three overtimes, this series has turned into an absolute bloodbath.
“I don’t think there’s any doubt this game was going to go into overtime,” Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said after the game. “It’s just one heck of a series.”
Wade drove past two defenders and beautifully rolled home a finger roll, to send the game into overtime.
“It looked dark for a minute,” Wade said, “but there was no quit in us.”
The three-time NBA champion said he used himself as a “decoy” in that overtime, after exerting himself in that fourth quarter.
Wade finished the evening with 30 points, four rebounds, and two assists.
“I was tired,” Wade said. “I was using myself as a decoy. All eyes were on me, and I wasn’t going to force anything.”
The Heat ended up beating the Toronto Raptors by a score of 94-87, as the biggest basket of the night came from point guard Goran Dragic, who made a crucial and-one layup to seal the game.
Dragic finished with 15 points, six rebounds, and four assists.
The series will shift to Toronto on Wednesday night as the Heat prepare for a must-win Game 5 at 8 pm ET.