- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Miami Heat vs. Toronto Raptors Game 4 Recap: Wade Does It Again
- Updated: May 10, 2016
(Miami, FL) — Four games, three overtimes, this series has turned into an absolute bloodbath.
“I don’t think there’s any doubt this game was going to go into overtime,” Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said after the game. “It’s just one heck of a series.”
Wade drove past two defenders and beautifully rolled home a finger roll, to send the game into overtime.
“It looked dark for a minute,” Wade said, “but there was no quit in us.”
The three-time NBA champion said he used himself as a “decoy” in that overtime, after exerting himself in that fourth quarter.
Wade finished the evening with 30 points, four rebounds, and two assists.
“I was tired,” Wade said. “I was using myself as a decoy. All eyes were on me, and I wasn’t going to force anything.”
The Heat ended up beating the Toronto Raptors by a score of 94-87, as the biggest basket of the night came from point guard Goran Dragic, who made a crucial and-one layup to seal the game.
Dragic finished with 15 points, six rebounds, and four assists.
The series will shift to Toronto on Wednesday night as the Heat prepare for a must-win Game 5 at 8 pm ET.