- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Updated: September 29, 2020
The Miami Heat released their injury report for Game 1 of the NBA Finals and luckily for Miami, it seems that all of its rotation players are healthy.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) September 29, 2020
The Heat have had a relatively healthy postseason. It has helped the team go 12-3 through its first three playoff series.
Now, Miami faces its toughest challenge yet. LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers are also 12-3 this postseason, and they haven’t allowed a series to go more than five games.
The Heat will have their hands full but having a fully healthy roster is important.
Miami thrives by beating teams with its depth, so having all of the potential bodies to throw at James and star Anthony Davis is a bonus.
Game 1 is scheduled to be played on Wednesday night from the Orlando, Fla. bubble.
The Heat are looking to win their first title since the 2012-13 season.