- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat request Zoom session with intriguing big man Jalen Smith
- Report: Miami Heat expressing interest in dynamic Denver Nuggets forward
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler seen repping Dwyane Wade in epic fashion
- Report: Victor Oladipo’s interest in joining Miami higher than Heat’s interest in him
- Dwyane Wade promotes powerful message on why LeBron James deserves more respect
- Jae Crowder admits he had nightmare about NBA Finals, sends epic message to Heat Nation
- Report: Miami Heat could target Paul Millsap, Aron Baynes if Jae Crowder signs elsewhere
Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Updated: September 29, 2020
The Miami Heat released their injury report for Game 1 of the NBA Finals and luckily for Miami, it seems that all of its rotation players are healthy.
Heat injury report for Wednesday vs. Lakers:
Chris Silva (groin) questionable.
Gabe Vincent (knee) questionable.
Lakers nothing listed beyond players listed as probable.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) September 29, 2020
The Heat have had a relatively healthy postseason. It has helped the team go 12-3 through its first three playoff series.
Now, Miami faces its toughest challenge yet. LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers are also 12-3 this postseason, and they haven’t allowed a series to go more than five games.
The Heat will have their hands full but having a fully healthy roster is important.
Miami thrives by beating teams with its depth, so having all of the potential bodies to throw at James and star Anthony Davis is a bonus.
Game 1 is scheduled to be played on Wednesday night from the Orlando, Fla. bubble.
The Heat are looking to win their first title since the 2012-13 season.