- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Updated: September 29, 2020
The Miami Heat released their injury report for Game 1 of the NBA Finals and luckily for Miami, it seems that all of its rotation players are healthy.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) September 29, 2020
The Heat have had a relatively healthy postseason. It has helped the team go 12-3 through its first three playoff series.
Now, Miami faces its toughest challenge yet. LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers are also 12-3 this postseason, and they haven’t allowed a series to go more than five games.
The Heat will have their hands full but having a fully healthy roster is important.
Miami thrives by beating teams with its depth, so having all of the potential bodies to throw at James and star Anthony Davis is a bonus.
Game 1 is scheduled to be played on Wednesday night from the Orlando, Fla. bubble.
The Heat are looking to win their first title since the 2012-13 season.