- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Out vs. Spurs Due to Personal Reasons
- Updated: November 7, 2018
The injury report for the Miami Heat’s roster continues to change heading into Wednesday’s matchup with the San Antonio Spurs.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) November 7, 2018
Guard Dwyane Wade will not play due to undisclosed personal reasons.
Hassan Whiteside, however, is available again after dealing with a knee injury he sustained on Saturday in the second half of a showdown against the Atlanta Hawks. Whiteside stated that the injury didn’t seem that serious, and was right as he returns to action after only missing one game against the Detroit Pistons.
Goran Dragic is questionable with a right knee injury that occurred during a win against the Pistons on Monday. He’d recently returned from being sidelined against the Hawks due to ongoing foot pain and could see extended rest time if the training staff deems it necessary for the bettering of his production through an 82-game season.
The Heat have yet to experience a fully healthy roster this season, as the likes of Dion Waiters and James Johnson haven’t logged a minute of playing time thus far. It seems as though when one player becomes healthy enough to return, another subsequently finds themselves on the injury list.