- Report: Miami Heat Players Look Forward to Practice Because of Jimmy Butler
- Report: ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters Haven’t Been Reported
- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Out vs. Spurs Due to Personal Reasons
- Updated: November 7, 2018
The injury report for the Miami Heat’s roster continues to change heading into Wednesday’s matchup with the San Antonio Spurs.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) November 7, 2018
Guard Dwyane Wade will not play due to undisclosed personal reasons.
Hassan Whiteside, however, is available again after dealing with a knee injury he sustained on Saturday in the second half of a showdown against the Atlanta Hawks. Whiteside stated that the injury didn’t seem that serious, and was right as he returns to action after only missing one game against the Detroit Pistons.
Goran Dragic is questionable with a right knee injury that occurred during a win against the Pistons on Monday. He’d recently returned from being sidelined against the Hawks due to ongoing foot pain and could see extended rest time if the training staff deems it necessary for the bettering of his production through an 82-game season.
The Heat have yet to experience a fully healthy roster this season, as the likes of Dion Waiters and James Johnson haven’t logged a minute of playing time thus far. It seems as though when one player becomes healthy enough to return, another subsequently finds themselves on the injury list.