- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Out vs. Spurs Due to Personal Reasons
- Updated: November 7, 2018
The injury report for the Miami Heat’s roster continues to change heading into Wednesday’s matchup with the San Antonio Spurs.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) November 7, 2018
Guard Dwyane Wade will not play due to undisclosed personal reasons.
Hassan Whiteside, however, is available again after dealing with a knee injury he sustained on Saturday in the second half of a showdown against the Atlanta Hawks. Whiteside stated that the injury didn’t seem that serious, and was right as he returns to action after only missing one game against the Detroit Pistons.
Goran Dragic is questionable with a right knee injury that occurred during a win against the Pistons on Monday. He’d recently returned from being sidelined against the Hawks due to ongoing foot pain and could see extended rest time if the training staff deems it necessary for the bettering of his production through an 82-game season.
The Heat have yet to experience a fully healthy roster this season, as the likes of Dion Waiters and James Johnson haven’t logged a minute of playing time thus far. It seems as though when one player becomes healthy enough to return, another subsequently finds themselves on the injury list.