- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
- Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem Watch Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Make Sierra Canyon Debut
- NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
- Udonis Haslem Celebrates Rick Ross’ No. 1 Album, Honored by Shout-Out on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Out vs. Spurs Due to Personal Reasons
- Updated: November 7, 2018
The injury report for the Miami Heat’s roster continues to change heading into Wednesday’s matchup with the San Antonio Spurs.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) November 7, 2018
Guard Dwyane Wade will not play due to undisclosed personal reasons.
Hassan Whiteside, however, is available again after dealing with a knee injury he sustained on Saturday in the second half of a showdown against the Atlanta Hawks. Whiteside stated that the injury didn’t seem that serious, and was right as he returns to action after only missing one game against the Detroit Pistons.
Goran Dragic is questionable with a right knee injury that occurred during a win against the Pistons on Monday. He’d recently returned from being sidelined against the Hawks due to ongoing foot pain and could see extended rest time if the training staff deems it necessary for the bettering of his production through an 82-game season.
The Heat have yet to experience a fully healthy roster this season, as the likes of Dion Waiters and James Johnson haven’t logged a minute of playing time thus far. It seems as though when one player becomes healthy enough to return, another subsequently finds themselves on the injury list.