- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Out vs. Spurs Due to Personal Reasons
- Updated: November 7, 2018
The injury report for the Miami Heat’s roster continues to change heading into Wednesday’s matchup with the San Antonio Spurs.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) November 7, 2018
Guard Dwyane Wade will not play due to undisclosed personal reasons.
Hassan Whiteside, however, is available again after dealing with a knee injury he sustained on Saturday in the second half of a showdown against the Atlanta Hawks. Whiteside stated that the injury didn’t seem that serious, and was right as he returns to action after only missing one game against the Detroit Pistons.
Goran Dragic is questionable with a right knee injury that occurred during a win against the Pistons on Monday. He’d recently returned from being sidelined against the Hawks due to ongoing foot pain and could see extended rest time if the training staff deems it necessary for the bettering of his production through an 82-game season.
The Heat have yet to experience a fully healthy roster this season, as the likes of Dion Waiters and James Johnson haven’t logged a minute of playing time thus far. It seems as though when one player becomes healthy enough to return, another subsequently finds themselves on the injury list.