- Dwyane Wade Doesn’t Think Miami Heat Big 3 Was Greatest of All Time
- Udonis Haslem Explains Why Dwyane Wade Is His Favorite Miami Heat Teammate of All Time
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Bradley Beal as NBA Player Who Deserves More Recognition
- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
Miami Heat News: Tyler Herro to Play Sunday vs. San Antonio Spurs
- Updated: January 19, 2020
Prior to the Heat’s matchup versus the San Antonio Spurs, Miami announced that Herro is active and ready to go.
#HEATFirstFive in San Antonio.
Herro has been one of the Heat’s many youthful bright spots so far this season. Thus far in his rookie campaign, he’s averaged 13.4 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game.
While the Heat won both games that Herro missed, they’ll surely be happy to get the guard back on the court.
Sunday’s game marks the first leg of a back-to-back that will end in a home stand against the Sacramento Kings on Monday night.
After that, the Heat will enjoy four consecutive home games. Though, wins won’t come easy in that stretch.
They’ll face major tests when they host the Los Angeles Clippers on Jan. 24 and the Boston Celtics four days later.