- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
Miami Heat News: NBA Announces Fine for Josh Richardson Throwing Shoe Into Stands on Sunday
- Updated: November 19, 2018
As expected $25,000 fine for Josh Richardson for his shoe fling.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 19, 2018
Richardson had lost his shoe on a previous play while aiming to score on a possession. He then displayed his anger from not getting a foul call he believed he deserved, which led to the shoe-flinging incident. He was then ejected for the remainder of the game.
Richardson seemed overall frustrated due to the team’s performance that led to a 113-97 loss to the Lakers, which was spearheaded by superstar LeBron James’ dominating 51-point outing.
The league office has always taken measures to make sure that players understand that harm to fans or disrespect in any manner is never tolerated. Boston Celtics guard Kyrie Irving was fined $25,000 for a similar occurrence in which he flung a ball into the stands following a game against the Denver Nuggets.
Despite his hasty exit, Richardson finished the night with 17 points, six rebounds, and three assists in only 25 minutes of action.