- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Miami Heat News: 3 Key Players to Return for Tonight’s Game vs. Boston Celtics
- Updated: April 3, 2019
The Miami Heat are fighting for their playoff lives at the moment, and prior to tonight’s pivotal game versus the Boston Celtics, Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra gave the news all fans have been waiting to hear.
Winslow hasn’t played since March 15 due to a thigh injury. Before being forced to miss time, Winslow was enjoying the strongest stretch of his NBA career.
He was also serving as Miami’s starting point guard. While he will likely be eased back into the rotation, it will be interesting to see how his availability changes the Heat’s lineup going forward.
As for Richardson, he’s missed the last three games due to a heel injury. Things looked quite dicey at first, as it was reported that there was no timetable for his return. Luckily, it looks like his rehabilitation from injury went smoothly.
McGruder has missed the most time amongst the three with a knee injury and hasn’t played since March 13. Though he is not quite as pivotal to Miami’s success as the other two players are, he is certainly a valuable role player coming off the bench.
The Heat currently sit in the eight and final spot in the Eastern Conference playoff standings. They’re just one half game back from the seventh-seeded Brooklyn Nets, and at the same time are just one half game ahead of the Orlando Magic.
This playoff battle is clearly going to go down to the wire. With the Heat’s final five games featuring four teams currently in playoff position, they’re going to need all the help they can get.
Luckily, it looks like that exact help is coming at the perfect time.