- Video: Charles Barkley Destroys Miami Heat and Jimmy Butler on National TV
- Video: Jimmy Butler’s Savage Response When Asked About His Relationship With Chris Paul
- Report: Miami Heat Release Initial Test Results From Derrick Jones Jr.’s Scary Injury
- Video: Derrick Jones Jr. Leaves Game on Stretcher After Going Down With Hard Injury
- Jimmy Butler Fully Expects Miami Heat to Get Another Big-Name Player: ‘It’s Gonna Happen’
- Dwyane Wade Responds to Damian Lillard’s Clutch Performance With Warning to Haters
- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
Miami Heat News: 3 Key Players to Return for Tonight’s Game vs. Boston Celtics
- Updated: April 3, 2019
The Miami Heat are fighting for their playoff lives at the moment, and prior to tonight’s pivotal game versus the Boston Celtics, Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra gave the news all fans have been waiting to hear.
Winslow hasn’t played since March 15 due to a thigh injury. Before being forced to miss time, Winslow was enjoying the strongest stretch of his NBA career.
He was also serving as Miami’s starting point guard. While he will likely be eased back into the rotation, it will be interesting to see how his availability changes the Heat’s lineup going forward.
As for Richardson, he’s missed the last three games due to a heel injury. Things looked quite dicey at first, as it was reported that there was no timetable for his return. Luckily, it looks like his rehabilitation from injury went smoothly.
McGruder has missed the most time amongst the three with a knee injury and hasn’t played since March 13. Though he is not quite as pivotal to Miami’s success as the other two players are, he is certainly a valuable role player coming off the bench.
The Heat currently sit in the eight and final spot in the Eastern Conference playoff standings. They’re just one half game back from the seventh-seeded Brooklyn Nets, and at the same time are just one half game ahead of the Orlando Magic.
This playoff battle is clearly going to go down to the wire. With the Heat’s final five games featuring four teams currently in playoff position, they’re going to need all the help they can get.
Luckily, it looks like that exact help is coming at the perfect time.