- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Updated: February 24, 2021
The Miami Heat will have a huge boost to their lineup on Wednesday night against the Toronto Raptors.
Guard Goran Dragic is available to play after he missed nine games with an ankle injury.
Tyler Herro (hip) has been ruled out.
Dragic was a key piece for Miami in its playoff run last season, but he has only appeared in 17 games for the Heat this season.
The 34-year-old is averaging 14.4 points, 3.1 rebounds, 5.3 assists and 0.5 steals per game while shooting 45.6 percent from the field this season.
The Heat are without Tyler Herro, who is dealing with a hip injury, but Dragic should add some extra scoring to the Miami lineup.
The Heat and Raptors are scheduled to tip off at 8 p.m. EST on Wednesday.
Miami has won three straight as it looks to climb the Eastern Conference standings after a slow start to the season.