- Video: Bam Adebayo Rocks Bradley Beal Jersey After Game vs. Washington Wizards
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Optimistic Update on Jimmy Butler’s Latest Foot Injury
- Derrick Jones Jr. on Defending Bigger Players: ‘I Ain’t Got No Fear for No Man’
- Jae Crowder Unveils New Nickname for Duo of Him and Jimmy Butler
- Dion Waiters Not Worried About Fitting in With Lakers, Says He’s Always Had ‘Bond’ With LeBron James
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Chris Paul for Being Best Clutch Player in League
- Miami Heat News: Jae Crowder Enters NBA’s Concussion Protocol After Blow From Zion Williamson
- Miami Heat News: Duncan Robinson Breaks Single-Season NBA Record
- Report: Jimmy Butler Says Bam Adebayo ‘Best Teammate’ He’s Ever Had
- Report: Miami Heat Privately Described Bam Adebayo as ‘Anti-Hassan’ on Draft Night
Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Updated: February 25, 2020
Heat lists Butler as questionable for Wolves game tomorrow. Has missed two games for personal reasons. Herro, Leonard will miss 9th game in row
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) February 25, 2020
Butler did not appear in the Heat’s previous two contests, both against the Cleveland Cavaliers, due to personal reasons.
They certainly could’ve used him yesterday, when they blew a 22-point third quarter lead and lost in overtime to the Cavs, 125-119.
A quick return by Butler would be greatly welcomed, as the Heat have been struggling as of late, dropping eight of their last 13 games. This recent skid has included losses to the Atlanta Hawks and Portland Trail Blazers, two teams with losing records.
The Heat currently stand just half a game ahead of the Philadelphia 76ers, who have won five of their last six games.
Miami is also without blue-chip rookie Tyler Herro, who has missed the last eight games due to a right ankle injury he sustained on Feb. 3. He was forced to miss the NBA Rising Stars Challenge during All-Star Weekend as a result.
Meyers Leonard has also missed the previous eight contests due to an ankle injury. There is currently no timetable for either player’s return.