- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Updated: February 25, 2020
Heat lists Butler as questionable for Wolves game tomorrow. Has missed two games for personal reasons. Herro, Leonard will miss 9th game in row
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) February 25, 2020
Butler did not appear in the Heat’s previous two contests, both against the Cleveland Cavaliers, due to personal reasons.
They certainly could’ve used him yesterday, when they blew a 22-point third quarter lead and lost in overtime to the Cavs, 125-119.
A quick return by Butler would be greatly welcomed, as the Heat have been struggling as of late, dropping eight of their last 13 games. This recent skid has included losses to the Atlanta Hawks and Portland Trail Blazers, two teams with losing records.
The Heat currently stand just half a game ahead of the Philadelphia 76ers, who have won five of their last six games.
Miami is also without blue-chip rookie Tyler Herro, who has missed the last eight games due to a right ankle injury he sustained on Feb. 3. He was forced to miss the NBA Rising Stars Challenge during All-Star Weekend as a result.
Meyers Leonard has also missed the previous eight contests due to an ankle injury. There is currently no timetable for either player’s return.