- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Updated: February 25, 2020
Heat lists Butler as questionable for Wolves game tomorrow. Has missed two games for personal reasons. Herro, Leonard will miss 9th game in row
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) February 25, 2020
Butler did not appear in the Heat’s previous two contests, both against the Cleveland Cavaliers, due to personal reasons.
They certainly could’ve used him yesterday, when they blew a 22-point third quarter lead and lost in overtime to the Cavs, 125-119.
A quick return by Butler would be greatly welcomed, as the Heat have been struggling as of late, dropping eight of their last 13 games. This recent skid has included losses to the Atlanta Hawks and Portland Trail Blazers, two teams with losing records.
The Heat currently stand just half a game ahead of the Philadelphia 76ers, who have won five of their last six games.
Miami is also without blue-chip rookie Tyler Herro, who has missed the last eight games due to a right ankle injury he sustained on Feb. 3. He was forced to miss the NBA Rising Stars Challenge during All-Star Weekend as a result.
Meyers Leonard has also missed the previous eight contests due to an ankle injury. There is currently no timetable for either player’s return.