- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Updated: January 22, 2021
On 1:30 p.m. injury report, Tyler Herro (neck spasms) still questionable for tonight's game vs. Raptors.
For Toronto, Kyle Lowry (right foot soreness) and Pascal Siakam (left groin soreness) are both questionable.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) January 22, 2021
Herro has been unable to play in the Heat’s last three games after seening action in all of the team’s first 10 games. For the season, the second-year guard is averaging 17.6 points, 6.7 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game.
The Heat were able to win the last two games without Herro, but are still trying to bounce back from a slow start that has included dealing with COVID-19 concerns.
Friday night’s game against the Raptors is the second part of their back-to-back clashes, with the Heat coming off a 111-102 victory on Wednesday night. Following this game, the Heat will face the Brooklyn Nets in consecutive road matchups on Saturday and Monday.