- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Erik Spolestra Explains Decision to Hold Out Goran Dragic vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Updated: March 4, 2019
— FOX Sports Florida (@FOXSportsFL) March 5, 2019
The absence of Dragic will be the second consecutive game the team has been without him after he missed Saturday’s blowout win over the Brooklyn Nets. Prior to that, he was attempting to get back in sync after having been out since December because of knee surgery.
While the Heat continue to battle for a playoff berth, their opponent on Monday night enters the contest with a 22-42 mark. That’s seven games behind the Heat, who are currently in 10th place among Eastern Conference teams.
The next opportunity for Dragic to play will come on Wednesday, when the Heat travel to Charlotte.