- Video: Tyler Herro Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
- Video: Justise Winslow Scrimmages With Several NBA Stars
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Signing Dynamic Wing to Exhibit 10 Contract
Erik Spolestra Explains Decision to Hold Out Goran Dragic vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Updated: March 4, 2019
— FOX Sports Florida (@FOXSportsFL) March 5, 2019
The absence of Dragic will be the second consecutive game the team has been without him after he missed Saturday’s blowout win over the Brooklyn Nets. Prior to that, he was attempting to get back in sync after having been out since December because of knee surgery.
While the Heat continue to battle for a playoff berth, their opponent on Monday night enters the contest with a 22-42 mark. That’s seven games behind the Heat, who are currently in 10th place among Eastern Conference teams.
The next opportunity for Dragic to play will come on Wednesday, when the Heat travel to Charlotte.