- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Erik Spoelstra offers major update on Jimmy Butler’s status for Tuesday’s game vs. Bucks
- Updated: December 28, 2020
On Monday, Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra announced Butler is doubtful to play due to a lingering ankle injury.
Erik Spoelstra says Butler doubtful or Tuesday vs. Bucks.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 28, 2020
Butler, 31, stopped playing midway during the Heat’s Christmas Day battle against the New Orleans Pelicans because of stiffness in his right ankle.
The Heat want to be careful with Butler. The team just had one of the shortest offseasons in professional sports history.
The veteran is in his second season with the Heat. He averaged 19.9 points, 6.7 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game last year with the Heat.
Furthermore, Butler led the Heat to the 2020 NBA Finals. He even helped the Heat capture a couple of wins with some historic performances against the high-powered Los Angeles Lakers in the Finals.
The Heat take on the Bucks on Wednesday as well.