- Report: Miami Heat ‘purposely’ showed no interest in Duncan Robinson to keep him secret
- Report: Bam Adebayo could become Miami Heat’s ‘lead recruiter’ over Jimmy Butler to add 3rd star
- Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard warns that other contenders are ‘interested’ in him
- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
Erik Spoelstra Updates Statuses of Bam Adebayo and Kendrick Nunn Ahead of Game vs. Jazz
- Updated: July 25, 2020
The Miami Heat are set to participate in their second scrimmage against the Utah Jazz on Saturday.
Both players did not initially travel with the Heat to the NBA bubble in Orlando, Fla. As a result, they’ve been behind the rest of the team in terms of preparation.
Yet, Nunn will see his first NBA game action in over four months.
The 24-year-old rookie will get to resume his magical season. The undrafted stud is averaging 15.6 points, 3.4 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game this season.
Star rookies Zion Williamson and Ja Morant are the only first-year players averaging more points than Nunn this season.
Adebayo, 23, will have to wait some more time before he can get some gameplay in. The all-around stud is putting up 16.2 points, 10.5 boards and 5.1 assists per game this season.
The University of Kentucky product played in his first All-Star Game in February.
The Heat officially resume the 2019-20 regular season on Aug. 1 against the Denver Nuggets.