- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
Miami Heat: Top 5 Most Impressive Players During The Preseason
- Updated: October 28, 2014
The Miami Heat didn’t exactly start the preseason with a bang.
Despite two of their first four preseason games heading into overtime, the Heat started out 0-4. Luckily for Miami, they were able to finish out the exhibition schedule by winning their last four games, including wins over playoff teams in all four contests.
Though the Heat did end their preseason slate with a .500 record, it’s not the wins and losses that are important during this time of the year–it’s the play and development of the young players and newcomers to the roster. For the Heat, it was their most important preseason since 2010 when the ‘Big Three’ formed for the first time.
Fast forward to present-day, and the team is in a ‘reconstruction’ mode. While the franchise is still a heavy contender in the Eastern Conference, they will have to adjust to life without the four-time MVP, LeBron James. Not only did James leave, but so did key players such as Ray Allen, James Jones, Michael Beasley, Shane Battier and Rashard Lewis.
For the first time since before the ‘Big Three’ came together, Miami will lean heavily upon its young faces in order for the team to remain contenders in the East.
Of the 15 players on the Heat’s active roster, here are the five players who impressed most during the preseason starting with number five. (Continue on next page!)